- Teller-Central Suffolk-Nesconset
- Relationship Banker - South Nassau - Merrick
- Universal Branch Associate - Central Nassau - Mineola
- Universal Branch Associate-Western Suffolk-Commack
- Part-time Teller - South Nassau - Valley Stream Green Acres
- Teller - PT (25hr) - Bandera & 4I0 Branch
- Admin Support Assistant III (Seattle)
- Universal Branch Associate-Western Suffolk-Melville
- Part-time Teller - North Nassau - Williston Park
- Part-time Teller - North Nassau - Hicksville Broadway
Capital One® started with an idea crafted by founder Rich Fairbank in a single afternoon—a strategy that the company has stayed true to for nearly two decades. That idea was simple and revolutionary: Leverage the flexibility in credit cards and customize everything. Rich’s passion evolved into our Information-Based Strategy that transformed the credit card industry.
Capital One today is both a high-tech company and a scientific laboratory. We hire the best people to bring their intellect and creativity to develop the right products for the right customers—at the right price and time. What makes us different is how we unleash our analytical firepower in traditional industries, first in credit cards and more recently in auto finance and retail banking.
Named to the Fortune 500 within 10 years of our founding, Capital One continues to challenge associates to change the industry.
Select the source as Military and then select RecruitMilitary from the drop-down boxes when applying for jobs on the Capital One website.
A note about Capital One and the
Representatives from Capital One may or may not be looking to fill the positions you’ll find listed here at the . Company hiring priorities are prone to change, and as a result Capital One may be looking to fill different roles than those listed here on the day of the event.
When you talk with the recruiter at the event, be sure to mention the positions you found that were of interest to you. It shows you've done homework and have a real interest in their company, making a great first impression.